2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dr dre think too the clever

Don't want to explain again what, anyway, in the person's eyes of surroundings, she is a peculiar woman who makes trouble out of nothing.Said again, own mood, how may the other people comprehend?For this matter, she has already given up and the person out of oneself communicate of possibility.
Thousand leaves also not is think so.
Some people, even if just came in your life, go to, was like a burst of breeze, to you, also important, even count for much.Seem many farmlandses is in her.
Of in a flash, thousand leaves suddenly feel some to fear, she thinks, her meeting can't be also similar to own mother and all through his entire life can not forget the person of first love?
If is really such, hurt her by herself and poured let it be, anyway is that she asks for it;But if still the injury love her person, too should not.
Previously, she always would not like to think, many farmlands will now come out her life, however, at this time there is some realizations in her beginning:Many farmlands are to temporarily leave, he likes with mother of that calls star wild true one classmate similar, probably will so from her life inside thoroughly disappear ……
Since it is so, she should even thoroughly forget him:For the sake of herself, also for liking her up the original sun a.
But, she can forget drop?Which fear many farmlands haven't even pulled her hand once, beginning can acquaint with, but she once the dead died the Ye lived the arm of excessive farmland ……so, forget he, to her, really difficult.
"So, I think, the tree can not give, either up happy at first."The mountain farmland cherry son suddenly says.
Thousand leaf the summer tree, mountain farmland is thousand and thousand leaves all shockedly looking at her.
"In fact the Yi man is also very pitiful, I feel that he has been very good and makes great effort, the big Yi seems still very dissatisfied he ……ignore the big Yi listens to Gao not happy, I still need to say and like big Yi this kind of chemisette man, it is too to have mercy on really."
Thousand leaf the summer tree is very long silent, finally and slowly ordered to nod:"The small cherry cans say that again, if the friend looks for to at the beginning get married with moreover a women, can definitely lead a happy life."
"Can I know that father loves you very much ……he probably doesn't feel love you aring wrong.Such as cherry son say, he has been all being making great effort as well, perhaps and one day, you will feel father is wilder than that star true a better also uncertain."Thousand leaves interrupted conversation.
The mountain farmland cherry son stares continuously ground to stare at her:" Because of this, tree, you can manage to keep spirit strong the ground jump a claim top original?Can arbitrarily make the smiling face ascending the original face from up take?If you were also a woman of unforgettable first love object, I would think that you have never entitled to fancy it's original.If you up became the second Yi man at first, I would hate you are during a lifetime!"
Thousand summer tree mother females of leaf startledly looking at her.
The mountain farmland is thousand one eyes that ruthlessly stared a daughter, in anger condemn a way:"Cherry son, did you take a wrong medicine?What is blah!"
Always chapter 55

(55)
"These words I have already meant to say ……if you could not make the other party feeling happy, it shoulded not let the other party fancy you, be not?If he doesn't feel happy after fancying you, you don't feel, let the other people fancy their own persons to also have a responsibility?―― Thinks to the many person who ascend original happiness BE.Tree, the object of your first love is the genius that studied abroad in the United States many farmlands?Admire!He isn't that kind of either to tolerate the man whom you follow one's inclinations, so, he and big Yi that star wild true 11 kinds, also walked ……I dare to say and is like a tree girl like this, basically can'ting have a boy can be subjected to."
"Cherry son, you how can say like this tree?She is one of your cousin.Said again, you had what qualifications say tree?The study doesn't go and exercise don't go, personality again bad, in the future connect the universities of elephant kind all test not up."Mountain farmland 1000 says.
"BE, I am a not equal to tree cleverness, can I think too the cleverness is a chemisette negative tired.I admit woman that the man whom I am a to like for I exist, so, I think, liking my man will be definitely very happy."Shan Tian Ying Zi says.
The mountain farmland is thousand to coldly looking at a daughter:"Unfortunately, a little bit a little bit more excellent of the boys can't have a liking for yours.Is the mother an experienced hand, how can don't know?In those early years, I was a super excellent grade to living and the younger sister who had no brains of the Chuan summer tree, will fancy mine, is also like inside in the heap once tying a person like that of your father, can not find any further of the common man is just."
The mountain farmland cherry son angrily says:"I know!I know!Good boys all like tree, can that how again?One day there will they will wide awake.They sooner or later will be made the dizziness brain rise by the intelligent chemisette complain without cause and even living not equal to dead, once seeing through, felt sick of, they finally will go away."
"Small cherry, you say so ……" thousand leaf summer tree wry smile write don't keep on saying.She doesn't think to dispute with own niece generally, however, this kind of words really harmed a person too much.
"Elder sister, tree, you don't dispute with her ……she is absolutely to go crazy, will have fantastic idea."Mountain farmland 1000 says.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
In the afternoon, thousand leaves and ascend original sun an invite like at that corner of the street the park meet.
At the have and she same name of before the tree, blue E son's thousand foliarly the first words be:"Ascend original, I broke promise again this morning, be really sorry."
On"seeing you in the morning didn't, I am really disappointed ……" once the original sun looking at her, tiny tiny on smiling, "however, this isn't the first time you put my pigeon son, I thought, and I have already had immunity dint."
Although he makes every effort to pack an inattentive shape, thousand leaves still keep feeling very sorry, also very suffered:"I am to intentionally break promise.This morning, my home a not good matter happened."
"I know.So, I didn't blame you."
"Do you know?"Thousand leaves puzzle that the ground looking at him.
"This noon once I return to a house, see the living room that your father sit at my house in.―― He seemed to be subjected to very a great blow."
Thousand leaves sighed tone:"My parents fought.I have been thinking that they are models husband and wife."
"Each family contains his/her own annoyance, this nothing important is strange.My parents occasionally also for the small matter of some trivial matters quarrel endlessly."
"I once thought like this as well, can problem ……have no so in brief."
Ascend original sun one Yang Yang eyebrow:"Canning also have no is so complicated.Everybody will feel that the matter that oneself meets is the most difficult to do.In my eyes, being also your father to feel the love that you pays is more more than the other party, while your mother can not forget past these two problems just again."
Thousand leaves looking at him:"Originally you knew."
"Thousand leaves, are you how to see your father?Feel he is worthy of respect, wretchedness, still sad?"
"I don't know.Suddenly discover that own parents' marital relationship contains problem, is a daughter of I, the then felling is like that the sky fell ground to sink.I think that my father has already made an effort, how also love a person?May be that my mother was too extravagant to beg."
They the lawn by the side of that tree sat in seat of honor down.The lawn is obliquely opposite to is a small drill ground, there, is having the male kid whom a few junior high schools living shape playing basketball at this time.
Thousand leaves looking at them and suddenly have some to envy ground to say:"Really think to is a child forever."
"Originally you also have the time to don't dare to face reality ."Ascend original sun one to looking at her.
"BE.This morning, my cousin, is also with you cherry son from the same school, be my noodles, say I in the future will become to be like a my mother woman like that ……I certainly understand her meaning.Frankly speaking, see my father sad, I also feel very sad.But, is a woman, can not have own viewpoint?"
"Certainly.Though will make like that her man feels very hard so.However, the persons all have thought of, be not?So, I don't feel your mother excessively, she is to come out the expression that she's in the mind think just,cheap beats by dr dre.Be different from my mother, she has what viewpoint also will hide in mind."
"Ascend original, you are really good."Thousand leaves from the heartly say.This is she hears today of the first is her mother of the exculpatory words thought talked.
Ascend original sun a smile Mi eye:"Admire!You don't be busy at the Kua I.I am probably just end in talk.―― Says not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论