2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro w much illegitimate

Growing up is how immature before I know I, how funny."
The wood looking at my eyes and takes one silk sorrow in his look in the eyes, slowly way:"The doctor is really a lofty occupation ……but in China, the doctor is most one of the occupations of the hypocritical baseness most!"
"Apprentice of time, I am divided the out-patient service of that hospital, my still having another two classmates to follow that doctor to sit a hall out-patient service is to the patient.Result ……I really learned a lot of ……"the wood say here and looking at me to say with smile:"Chen Yang, you feel this in the world most'snobbery'of what is the occupation ?"
"Your meaning is ……doctor?"I cannot help but asking a way.
"Is a doctor, right."Wood light way:"It is a doctor.You maybe not know that but I can tell you, at least in China, a lot of doctors in the big hospitals, all have a skill to extremely live ……be, when the patient comes to seek medical advice, they can wear bearing from the patient's dress foppery up, one eye can see this patient isn't rich!The income level is Gao is low!And ……this is count for much."
"As we are following that doctor's out-patient service on the first day, our a few students however is to beat to start, the help passes some of diagnosings, or transcribes medical history or medicine list.But my oddness BE, that doctor ……he after seeing a doctor for each patient who come to out-patient service, will seem to have intention to not intentionally ask a 'do you do what work?'.Seem this is just a chitchat, or freely of a words ……but this sentence, he almost wants to ask to each patient for a while.I felt very surprised at that time.Afterwards I just know:Only knew the patient's occupation, more easily judge a , this patient is to isn't rich, the economic condition is wellbad so much.Then ……"
The wood shakes:"Then, occupation good, the patient of income Gao, prescribe more some valuable medicines.The occupation isn't good, income low patient, prescribe some cheap medicines.Certainly ……you never think that this are that doctor's good heart, consider for patient it's thoughtful.But is ……no matter it is income Gao or low, he opens of medicine all will the card can bear at the your economic condition of critical point up.I remember very clearly, that is that I apprentice on the first day and start me still asking a very stupid question.Because equally of two virus sex appeals emit of patient, in my eyes pathologic nothing important differentiation.But the first patient, the doctor opened the medicine of more than 700 dollars for him, the second patient, the doctor makes him spend more than 400 pieces."Wood says, he deeply absorbed a cigarette:"Chen Yang, you know Yao, in fact in my eyes, that kind of catch a cold, spending one is 110 dollars, have already been getting aer lot of.Only ……hum, the hospital wants efficiency, the doctor wants to discount ……the nature is to open more much medicine more good."
"The second day ……I go to of at the earliest stage, the first patient of reception was a woman who got a common bronchitis, that woman wore quite good, seem to be pretty rich.That doctor's two words don't say that make her do film shooting, more than 100 piece, then did a CT again, more than 300 piece ……you maybe not know, the slip open each time, all up have the doctor's signature, recording these is which doctor open, then ……certainly divide money according to the efficiency.End, that looks like pretty rich woman, a bronchitis, spend 1,000 just be optimistic about more ……in fact, in my eyes, she need to eat a little medicine, then notice to keep warm for a while all right.That is the easy disease."
"On the third day, the fourth day ……behind of the situation in everyday, each at overturn me old-world of idea, my conviction, even ……my faith!Those doctor in the big hospital, literally a director doctor, there is all building in homes have a car, but if with their wages salary income, even if lead 30 years all buy not rise those thing!This is why?Doctor ……is one of the professions of tallest income currently.After an apprentice of month ends, I returned to a school inside, from now on I become silent few speech."
"University the fourth year, I again go to apprentice in the hospital, I have no again be sent out-patient department, but follow the back of the surgeon at that moment hand …… then ……" wood light way:"You definitely also know, the patient in nowadays , before doing surgical operation, all want to stealthily cures a doctor for lords to fill red envelope, and this was the almost public secret.But the title of these red envelopes is a lot of, for example, hospitalization after, to, before surgical operation want to!Even Be about to ascend operating table on that day previous ……also still want before the doctor prepares, hurriedly get to his office in, send one more!This calls'three pass'.If which patient three passes didn't work well, so ……"the wood"Hey Hey" smiled 2:"I see Be getting tooer many.The patient of hospitalization treatment, almost each small treasury that is all doctor.Don't need to absorb oxygen, absorb oxygen for him!The oxygen can't harm a person again, anyway this absorb, is large sum of bill.As for you go to hospital the period eat what medicine, inject what medicine, all of these is lord cured a doctor to say calculate ……the patient don't understand, the family members don't understand, even if understand, how again?Be getting more incurable?Turn a hospital?Each hospital is mostly such.Even if change a hospital,is still so.Do you complain?Is complaining useful?"
The emotion of the wood suddenly concussion get up, he kneads tight fist:"Do you know?This is that I struggle to for several years, hope to do of occupation!"
"Afterwards, when the hospital apprentices, I knew a patient ……a little girl."The wood sighed tone:"Is 13 years old, just went to a high school, probably ……is a so big age with YoYo.That girl sees keep going to very clean, very beautiful and slender.She is very unfortunate, traffic accident, the spleen break, internal bleeding, surgical operation after, in the hospital observation cure.Her home seems nothing important money, there is no father, only a mother.The patient of this kind of nothing important money, the doctor can't pay attention to too much, every day however is according to practice a tour for a while, can't put too many energies on this kind of patient.Because know, her home has no how much illegitimate profit, is not likely to give too many red envelopes, also use not rise the medicine of cost a lot.I am assigned to cruise a bed in the evening that time, see a person of girl lie, I ask her to feel how, but she respects very much to me, she says'thank your doctor, thanked you to cure to like me.', The her body is very weak, however is very optimistic.Just telling me to say some belly is painful,beats by dre pro, I think that that am the postoperative normal phenomenon, for her see for a while, don't discover what.I told her lord to cure a doctor, that guy also said a nothing important.Hereafter several day, while cruising a bed, I will stay to accompany her to say son words ……this girl is very pure, she was full of high regard to the white big Gua that I wear on the body.Yes ……I can see out, that is a kind of very pure high regard.She thinks that the doctor cured her disease, she appreciated very much."
"Afterwards?"I sighed tone.
"Afterwards ……" wood light way:"I can not help her too many, I am just an apprentice, I even ain't a formal doctor, can as far as possible of care she.I even after getting off work, will accompany her in a short while.I bought for her to order something to eat.Child Yao, like reading comic strips ……"the wood smiled to smile:"You know now why I so like reading comic strips?This habit is what she brings me.She says that she likes reading comic strips, but a cartoon cost a lot, she buy not to rise, is all classmate to lend to let her see at ordinary times.So there is sky while strolling bookstore, I am on impulse, bought a lot, then every day take 1 origin pass by to she see."
"Again ……afterwards?"My in the mind already prepares to feel a silk Be getting farer from good, can also can keep on asking so.
"Again afterwards ……" wood shut eyes to want to think:" ……Her mother, I once saw two.A pretty beautiful woman wears easily, 30 many year old, is a bit distressed.This woman doesn't know that I am just an apprentice.See I be dressed in white big Gua, grasp my hand, beg me to take good care of her daughter.I a true words all could not say it at that time ……until ……"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论