2012年11月2日星期五

cheap beats by dre s-stick Chen way at

The sky goes to college and harvests quite good, anticipating to have 7 people will come to board of trade to check in"Meng Luo the Chuan say
"Make reference to this matter, China Anne, is your problem of very strange, can explain for a while?"The over Yan Zhen curiously towards me to ask a way
Grant the force also curious aboutly and immediately after asks a way:"The problem of Shi Mo?Say to listen to"
"Be ah…………."Over Yan Zhen today's personal interview take place of the affair is after probably saying 1 time
"Lei~ China Anne, this descends you to definitely be good friends with a good explanation, I completely don't understand your standard" grants that the force towards me to say
The "China Anne, my going into business has never listenned to use this method Zheng a person as well for several years of, explanation for a while, I am very curious" last officer guards also toward me to ask a way
I am pure for a while at this time throat to solve to properly say:"In fact I don't want to test them, I just want to know that their personalities there are a words saying like this just" is stingy to is a terminal disease", in my viewpoint, can get into college of business of is all momentary of choose, however their biggest difference should be the problem of mind.
Our board of trade not is do small business have to fight over the smallest trifles, we are to do big merchant, taste and breadth of view be point, I once said beneficial beneficial is a big business, but those students who fail to be elected aren't not good, but they suitable do have no benefit beneficial business.
Sometimes doing business would not° until first Kui Ying, however the many people all see not and deeply this, if the courage and judgment and confidence not enough person enchants very easily, know to clinch a deal a must of contract in the center, may need up 1,000,000 social intercourse overheads, I believe many people descend not this decision.
Probably can attain after several years of training, however some people naturally have this kind of courage and judgment, not is disorderly blunt but is consider the decision of Hou,cheap beats by dre, a lot of matters are opposite, for example the steady heavy person lack gusto, cleverness of the person think to be lazy, using the person is to want to know person short uses person's bureau chief.
To know that the person is a kind of special living creature once the machine add to certainly wait Wu one by one two, however the person's words, an add a may wait Wu 2 or 3, certainly also probably wait Wu zero or negative of, depend on to occupy how Gao Wei Zhe use the person but settle"
Present persons were all lived for earthquake by my words at this time, probably at on the earth, these ideas have no Shi Mo fantastic, however here, that was the intelligence of the like thunder sort.
I immediately after say again at this time:"Militarily also similar, the soldier is expensive brave, will kind account, handsome can strive for, does the Shi Mo call soldier expensive brave?Is a soldier most important of is brave, usually brave person more stupid some and not afraid dead, but is more stupid on the contrary will faithfully complete top hand over to treat of task.
Will kind account, is also say to be general of have to know how to handle to account to strive for to let loss to arrive lowest, handsome can strive for of meaning be for handsome have to have farseeing, be like to play chess, the kind Yi strives for power, the not kind Yi strives for son, the kind Yi strives for one bureau it win, the not kind Yi strives for to count son, this several I not much explained, your wanting by yourselves would get more"
Granted Wu Chang Yu at this time a Hou says:"Really see not and deeply you exactly is how the person of Mo kind, can always speak some profound truths to come out ……….."
"Ha ha ha~these matters are in the all just the most basic common sense in my nations just, to, I prepare tomorrow set out Anne receive forest to seek to receive Si especially talks lend the business of adjusting the manpower, I think ………I take good son to go to like, others I assign first for a while.
Pear Ying first to grant text there the favour east teach Ci to start, the Dai Xi is responsible for navy to train and ironclad ship of render assistance a problem, go to Wu Ning the words of the joss-stick…………...Be responsible for to protect Dai Xi like"I toward owner to say
Finish the Yan Ning joss-stick Chen way at this time:"Take a good elder sister of Qi color not to take me to go to for of Shi Mo?"
"Because I am more badly also more intelligent than you than you, easy, ha ha" Qi color is good to say with smile
"You…………..Humiliate me!"Over joss-stick of Yan Ning points at a Qi color good enunciation not clearly say
"If the Ning joss-stick, mother mainland didn't knot boundary, if take place the matter of Shi Mo, the good son can be used to move to take me to succeed in escaping in a sudden, we will need a nautical support by that time, if take you will increase burden, you for the darling for me protect Dai Xi good?"I the soft voice ground finish towarding the joss-stick of Yan Ning to say
"Kid sister, China Anne is to work not to is to play this time, you didn't want self-will, darling of heel in the Dai Xi nearby, otherwise beat your bottom~~" over the Yan Zhen immediately after say
"Is all right ………..Want to take me to have fun that next time oh …….."Over joss-stick of Yan Ning has to disappointedly nod to say
On alternate days early in the morning, I and Qi color good 2 people ascended together the ironclad ship receives forest direction to drive to go toward Anne, the Qi color is good to go aboard Hou, curiously pull what I run about to ask east to ask west, at me introduce Hou one by one in a little while, cleverness of she has already completely controled the characteristics of this ship.
And still under the sistuation that the half forces, the Qi color is good to be to have captain, like good in the Qi color at speak and want with the ancient strange master's name send each present spirit an evil skin pack be used as in expiation ofly lure by money offers bottom, have never taken place dispute ………
"China Anne, do we calculate honeymoon trip like this?"The Qi color is good to suddenly become overdo to come to toward me to ask a way
Hear once good this Mo of Qi color ask, I on the spot drank half of tea to spray out to say:"Cough………….Do you say Shi Mo?"
"Is a honeymoon trip ah~only have our two people tonight~ha ha ha ……."Qi color good thief's thief says with smile
Depend~~can't, I seem to see the shadow of finishing the past of joss-stick of Yan Ning to appear on her
"You ………..Want to do Shi Mo?Don't come over oh~I will call of oh~"I saying of hands chest-protector
The "Hey Hey Hey~ that Mo is strange here, and the persons on board was all bought by me, you called ah~~ call break throats all the nobody manage you~ ha ha ha" Qi color good thief Xi Xi says with smile
"That………….Have to literally you…………."My heart in dark greatly say
"Go~~ you are me that Mo literally, you do silly for fun of" Qi color is good to say with smile
"Is so?But I don't want to just do silly for fun oh~~Hey Hey Hey, you have already sparked a candle, you have to be responsible for dousing~ha ha ha"my Yin say with smile
"BE so oh?Is all right!"The Qi color is good to finish saying Hou, start to grasp my hand to her chest up put to go, at the same time, the Qi color good whole body sends out again stronger than last time of the white only wrap up two of us, while I also lost consciousness, not realize mistake how long, ray of light just gradually spread……………
"Good~ the candle extinguished~~ ha ha ha" Qi color is good to toward me to say with smile
Feebly my whole body that sees at this time stand sits on the chair, weak of ask a way:"You ……is this the sorcery of Shi Mo?I how Mo did some energies all have no?"
"Ha ha~this is simply fastenning to purify sorcery of the eighth class can get rid of all evil thoughts, you now brain in should have already had no evil thought?However I didn't make you suffer a los~~let you touch chest to at last even off"the Qi color is good to say with smile
Depend~~there is also this kind of sorcery, that is used more by her how many that don't I become X incapable?Don't go~~must would not° until ask to know go!
"That ………good son~can't this sorcery meeting have side effect?For example with Hou not ability OOXX 1 type"asking of my caution way
"Ha ha ha~~ this I don't know, because the nobody will be used in this kind of place, however trust~ I return stayed evil thought to don't exterminate "1:00" to you, so in a little while again resume of" the Qi color is good to shake to smile to answer a way
Is alas ………see to my happiness ……….Is true of"control" on her hand ………
Mother mainland Lai is aer certain than tin Kingdom
A beautiful looks woman that carries bow and arrow stands mumbling to oneself before a bar of say:"Came home ………"
This woman is remaining that goes home to prepare to ask for help extraordinary, she deeply absorbed one breath settle stop and think, however the Hou summon up courage to push away bar front door combine loudly call way:"Old Mom and Dad, I came back!!!"
However when remaining is extraordinary go toward bar in hope go to, have no a half individual at, so go toward Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论