2012年11月24日星期六

http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 85l8jh

Hard to beat me,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 06f5ti, in the end is not quickly say ah!

     I am busy nodded and said: I apologize to you, this is really his mother is English.

     Fat man proud of them, Yipaidatui: I said how such a strange, this break bucket to find such a long time, even a little little good things are not, and will afford foreigners brothers pre-empted, when the Eight-Power Allied Forces to I did not anything left to us, and this goes without saying, estimated had nothing.

     I thought for a moment and said: can not be said to be foreigners, the Chinese Ocean can also write text, when it comes to carving, carving foreign language than Chinese carved time spent less and more, these letters are abbreviations that may be signs you see his engraved haste,ugg boots uk, I am afraid that when he go down, the occurrence of any urgent things, or someone in urging him to leave a mark in order to give back to the people, he was engraved a few letters in here.

     The fat man said: Listen you so, said the idea is right, you say they went to do this below? Implying What baby?

     I know that he thought somewhere else, do not care for him, the fat man chasing me and said: Anyway, we are there is time, it is better to go down and see, might be able to find the point bronzes When the tool, not kill two birds with one stone?

     I looked at the following, baby I do not care about life earned recklessly spend money I do not want, but if below to know to Wenjin their whereabouts,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 21k5kf, was worth a look. 're Wondering do you still want to continue to go,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 86s0fa, when I heard the edge the stuffy lecythus of said: This is where I think I came!











     Burying the second volume of the raging sea thirtieth the bottom of the pool

     Novel bus update time :2010 -6-20 7:51:14 this chapter word count: 1934



     The stuffy lecythus finish the sentence, is not the reason I ask, Kuaibu Xiang under ran, I seem to have a trace of truth dawn, naturally refused to let busy chasing down.

     Pool beneath the mist on the increase, I only go ten steps, and into the dense fog,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 07o5fy, a sharp decline in visibility, I just started still see the fat man's back, after a few steps in front can see only point of the light of a flashlight. That big fat guts, three steps and into the step run results at once took me rejection to far better results down lap less fat flashlight spot can not see.

     Erupted in I'm a little nervous, I am now in a misty, and forward back to the right can only see out of half a meter less than this can see that they do not know the feeling, as worse than in absolute darkness .

     The vertical distance of the pool deck and the bottom of the pool did not last long, and take the effort a smoke, fat man cried in the following: I have been here in the end!

     I heard his foot to the voice of the stagnant water, the busy few steps and for the step ran down, feet suddenly a cool, stepped into the water. The original bottom of the pool water did not all take away, there are about calf deep in water, no wonder that when I look down on it, how could not see.

     I have observed this place and have been here almost in the center of the fog, lower visibility, I touched the wall a few steps away,ugg boots uk, heard the fat man on the left called: You pay attention to the water below, here are the water the hole, do step into it.

     My feet to the exploration of the probe, and sure enough, the front and rear have sized the size of the pit, seems extremely careful walking the job. This time fat shaking flashlight drilled out from the fog, so I followed him.

     I nodded and followed him to wade into it, took a few steps, and suddenly saw in front of several black outline, and do not know what it is, has apparently seen a fat man, is also not afraid to say hello I do not dawdle, I told He walked over to see the original four half tall boulder, squatting on the stone seat, facing the Quartet, do not know what in prayer, I know this is Dinghai boulder, generally submerged in the pond bottom, to ward off evil with here appear normal.

     I calm down,cheap ugg boots, go inside a few steps.

没有评论:

发表评论