2012年11月4日星期日

beats by dre pro High school students help elementary school students suffering from leukemia run he

[url=http://www.sxczbike.com/uchome/space.php?uid=43132&do=blog&id=501409]monster beats by dr dre studio kobe bryant headph[/url] [url=http://www.villamandos.org/fotos/done.php]after the robbery and murder men hiding in the temple wearing a hair practice[/url] [url=http://www.fanfic.hu/galeria/displayimage.php?pos=-251]7 nonagenarian collection 200 mao badges[/url] [url=http://www.karate-club-puderbach.de/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-2492]9 salvage covers to expose sewage waste oil detained[/url] [url=http://www.zhongheng.org/upload/viewthread.php?tid=60520&extra=]taiwan man was the so monster beats by dr. dre studio graffiti headphones white[/url]

Yangcheng Evening News reporter Zhang Wei

dialogue parties

a going abroad, is being pro forma after the third year 90 boys Mahao Yuan, in order to help a multi-year primary school students to raise no bone marrow transplant surgery in the arm four running for help.

Ma Haoyuan 13-year-old with his parents moved from his hometown Taiyuan, Guangzhou, Li Chao is trying to help him in his hometown elementary school female students, now is the final year of high school seniors, the focus of schools in the local High School in Shanxi Province reading, and among the best results. 1 year ago was diagnosed with acute leukemia Lie, has since been hospitalized, family wealth to make consumption. Last month, through the local Red Cross, Li Chaoxing matching operation to find a successful bone marrow, but up to 60 million surgery for a Lie worried. Currently Lie local students, friends and relatives in Shanxi has raised more than 30 million end of surgery. Ma Haoyuan heard the news early last month, thousands of miles distant, he immediately joined the ranks to help raise funds Lie, first to convince his parents and come up with their own pocket money accumulated for many years, raised 20,000 yuan sent to Chao, the later in their school publicity to raise money, they raised a total of about 6,000 yuan fee.

Mahao Yuan is currently in South China Normal University International Foundation Center Note, next month will face a series of overseas examinations, including the TOEFL and the ITC, and so on, school is very tense. However, for a life, he is still dedicated to run around appeal.

he was tired, he was very eager. So, he found the Yangcheng Evening News.

in the end what is selfless and dedicated support of this child's love?

Yangcheng Evening News: change for others, so will do their utmost to help you?

Ma Haoyuan: Yes, certainly!

Yangcheng Evening News: Can you help her to talk about the real purpose of it?

Mahao Yuan: I know the news of Lie illness, that is, with her mother over the phone, I was touched by the life force. I think finally found matching the success of bone marrow, the problem now is lack of money, Chouqi money, have saved her life. I just want to live a young life.

Yangcheng Evening News: In order to help her, it may affect your results abroad, will regret it,beats by dre pro?

Ma Haoyuan: Actually, last week I took a test, the results certainly have affected the side ... I often learn things while constantly raising funds to run around. But I do not regret it.

Yangcheng Evening News: In order to this, you have differences with the family?

Mahao Yuan: I have donated 2 million yuan, of which 1 million is the plot of the pocket money I save for many years, another 1 million is my mother support me. At first I go home, people still agree with people, but now that I spend too much energy into it, they might affect my future. I was also just want to do something on close hand, just bigger and feel fit, always on the wound and persist longer.

Yangcheng Evening News: Once the media attention, the more distracted you.

Ma Haoyuan: Find your center through a matriculation student described. We considered many options, including online posting, etc., with little success; we have discussed some of the media, but because we want to help in Shanxi Lie far, too far away. Ultimately did not respond.

I also thought that the media is really concerned about, and there will be many discussions, including good and bad. In fact, I was a introverted person, to help Chao, I suddenly want to go in front, just the beginning, some suited, but now no problem.

Yangcheng Evening News: What is the process of helping people to be said?

Ma Haoyuan: energy is not enough. I am now very pro forma period, if the stages of learning in the country is expected to finish the task, not only a waste of time and tuition, but also increased sharply family concerns. My mother in poor health, if I can not pass the exam, was stranded in the country, then, my mother certainly sad. This is my biggest worry.

Yangcheng Evening News: You need to do someone else's Thanksgiving? Or that you accept the help of others to do after Thanksgiving?

Ma Haoyuan: look at this from two aspects, first of all for those in Guangzhou and hear my call Lie with me to help people, I am grateful, I know they have no obligation to go and they simply did not know a person. Second, I helped Lie, but never thought of how she wanted to return me. In short, I do not regret it.

Yangcheng Evening News: There is harvest? Wish you have?

Ma Haoyuan: Yes! Process of helping others, I also grew, I learned a more rational analysis. In the future and then have the opportunity to help people, I can certainly make the time and energy on a more reasonable distribution.

I hope to have a large public agency temporarily raising my age, because the disease can not be Lie dragged. Goes the second half of next year, I studied in the United States. Although we have 90, were often criticized

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论