2012年11月19日星期一

dr dre beats favour the time did

Way, quickly teach me!The black front of sky do I still need to go home!"
"Understand, first write an eye to open, thousand birds must match with to write an eye just can use."
I right away open to write an eye, the full of beans beginning prepares to study thousand birds.
"Your write an eye haven't evolved now complete?"
Hear card card west is some interrogative words, I also say very helplessly:"BE ah, no matter how it is, toughens to write an eyes all just 2 hang up jade, at 1:00 evolved evidences all have no, harm I now return can make duplicate some small Shu of endurings, more complicated of have no way."
"Do not worry, probably lead for a period of time and then will evolve."
The consolation of card card west can not make me very excessive little, I feel that I writes reason that eye can not evolve into end appearance to seem to have something to do with my body's ascending another cold stare of Tong Shu to fasten and feels that the blood that oneself's body up inherit seems to be with the day to predominate toward the cold stare of one clan after the circumscription a position unclearly.
Although didn't almost and never once practice cold stare,use each time I will discover that it wants all in the perceptual abilities of everyone's noodles compare much strong last time, but write an eye but have never become at 1:00 strong evidence, seem hereafter still practice more cold stare like, had better have opportunity to go to the day steals teacher to learn a skill to a clan and use to write a recruit type that eye makes duplicate some soft boxings, gossip Zhang doesn't know to make it ……
In the evening, be I trail exhausted body to walk to return to the wave of Yu Zhi one clan of gathering and residing ground, but discover that the quiet station of elder brother You no longer knows to stand how long at the clan ground doorway.Setting sun the blood-red color light Be dizzy to cover with on him, form the hazy diaphragm of light golden red color, although lead long fringe of hair and shadow to cover up his face to make me see not pure his twilight under of facial expression, so longly get along with to make me feel him seem at this time one silk being not in the right unclearly.
"Elder brother You, do you stand and is waiting me here,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com?How don't wait in the home?"
I walk to come forward an asking of oddness way, but he seems drive I trouble generally and suddenly raise head, I this just understand always sharp You of felling unexpectedly until just discover my existence at this time, this is the matter that before has never had, I more certain just that kind of uneasy of the felling wasn't my own illusion.
The in the mind is worrying, but elder brother You stretch hand to grasp a while my double the shoulder Be some to anxiously say:"Listen to I explain, I want to protect you, I really want to protect you ……"
"I know,dr dre beats, I know that elder brother You will definitely protect me, do you want to explain what?"I am some don't understand of ask a way, not very understand exactly took place what matter let the always cool-headed You become so worried appearance.
"Did not you meet a father?He acts as a matchmaker from seek you and you say."
"Have no ah, does father want to say with me what?"
"Have no ……nothing important, go home first, the mother did your favourite vegetables and what rubbish had a meal to say again."
Elder brother You says to start to pull my hand walks toward home to, looking at him silent of appearance, my in the mind could not help being full of a doubt, elder brother You guarded at the door clearly is want to explain toward me what, but why did the but again said nothing?Does father want to tell my to actually is what matter?How can make him worried so?
Supper, father didn't come back, only our 4 people rounds table to eat to do for celebrating me to graduate with You of flourishing food.What matter did the You always don't tell me to actually take place?The mother seems to know what but also remain mum, although my in the mind worry,really doesn't ask again so much as well and has to eat but tasteless of eat the food of in front, in the mind seven ascend the eight times always have already grown a not good felling.
Think impassability, completely think impassability, I puzzled the whole night, until soon □sleeping still don't understand exactly is what affair will make elder brother You so nervous ……imitate a Buddha is the strain that fear that I get angry a sort ……
And usually similar, push away elder brother You's door to intend to sleep with him together, but discover has no in his building and usually similar light-on, the soft moonlight replaces light the bright mercury sort Qing Xie go into a house like the silver inside, give originally should the dark room covers with 1 F dim moonlight of silver white ray of light.
Elder brother You depends to sit on the window sill at this time, in the solid white under the quite moonlight appear lost in thought of stare at the cope of night under navy-blue bright star sky, cover with to spread down of long the hair be taken the night breeze of light plum flower aroma to light and softly blow to kiss, there is lonesome and lonely United States, show people to have a stunning felling unexpectedly, that for an instant I almost lo Chi.
Elder brother You realizes that my existence turns a head to see toward me, the facial expression unexpectedly takes a silk the melancholy for having never seen, then he jumps down a window sill and walks to my in front to quietly looking at me, then talk quietly:"Feeling, we who has already been a ninja weren't children any further, so …… we can not go to bed together any further ……"
"I …… knew ……" pendency eyelid I talk quietly, not understand actually took place what matter make two of us' distance suddenly thus faraway.
I turn round to want to leave, but he holds tight my wrist to become nervous a while of say:"The feeling listens to me saying, I really like to sleep with you together, but the father say we can not again so, I have no way ……"
"Is what father makes you say so?"
My eyes are immediately bright to get up, full of to expectantly ask, see him hard nod, that kind of is just finally disappeared by the suffered felling for squeezing in the heart, I peep out peacetime again the Guan has of smiling face, pull his hand to say:"If I listen to elder brother You, however if hereafter I at the midnight have evil-foreboding dream to run to come over to seek you to forbid to rush through me to walk, anyway a two father can not also discover."
See me showing a smiling face, just disappearing on slightly nervous air of the face of elder brother You and immediately noding to what I promised.
"Father so late didn't come back and affirmed again because work too favour the time didn't come,beats by dre uk, isn't my still sleeping you tonight this very good?"
"Good."
See what elder brother You didn't hestitate promise, my mood a while like get up, pull he attains together bed up say with smile:"We tomorrow morning see a plum flower together, then one more since go to school, don't know that enduring on our instruction is what appearance of person?The hope doesn't want to always be late good."
I say with smile, but discover elder brother You's facial expression unexpectedly and suddenly a dark, with me hold together of the hand is suddenly tight for a while, I haven't understood what is the row, hear his difficult openings saying:"……Feeling, sorry, I want to tell you a matter, the original father wants to tell you in person, but now still I come to say.I ……have already promised a father ……and another two classmates of the class constitute 1 brigade, there is no way and you 1 set."
My eye pupil in a twinkling enlarges and looking at his voices to shiver to say:"Why?You clearly promise I lead of, you once said you will have been protecting mine!Why?"
"Feeling, I am really protecting you, you listen to me explaining ……"
"I don't want to listen to!"I a while jilt open his hand is from his house in run to go out, quickly run the room of returning oneself, flop down crying of Ying Ying on the bed, completely ignore You to anxiously knock on door voice, knows oneself is abandonned, elder brother You didn't want me ……





Kissing of text gentleness
Renew time:2010-4-3012:53:48 chapter word numbers:4893

The door looking at to close tightly, the You finally still self-effacingly lets go of a hand and have no again knock on door, just lean against a plank to sit to in the ground, roof listen to a girl inside the house sadly cry a voice dejectedly and looking at darkly medium, mumblingly say in:"Really want to protect you!"
His ear imitates a Buddha and rings out the serious words of the father of that time, "You, for the sake of the wave of Yu Zhi one clan you have to become stronger to go, you should know that you are different from the small feeling, you can carry out we pass a village arrangement to one of your dangerous task, but the small feeling doesn't go, even if she has already joined our wave of Yu Zhi one clan, she once was four fires to copy adult of foster daughter but is the fact that can never change, she is us to communicate with village of bridge, necessarily Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论