2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com angle what eyes see

Expel poison, so would such ache, and keep throwing up blood.The mean person thinks that if he doesn't throw up blood to wide awake, nature can't again what is up.This medicine mean person but don't dare in disorder next, afraid in case of hurtled the medicine in his body, on the contrary harmful."
The words listenned to him, Sun Ce was a happy pole, slightly bosom in collapsed and fainted of the person place on the Ta and waved hand to let a person to take that doctor to receive award and toward the Yu in week to smile:"Or she severe, protect the way of life indeed as expected many."
Week Yu wry smile:"BE, this guy is deathlessly really a life.However, you should make a firm decision, can not delay again, he can succeed in escaping one dead, was already an accident, if you don't think he dies, will endure next heart, let him leave."
2 people don't dare to leave as well, stay by the side so, wait.In the daytime soon in the middle of waiting for pass by, I have already didn't been multifarious to throw up blood now, collapsed and fainted medium can still keep feeling painful, the hands have never launched, occasionally the piece opens mouth to groan several voices.Sun Ce has already dismantled to pen the Liao Kao on me, ankle because of vehemence of flounder, and then be whetted to break, what he loved is malicious, in person the Cha washes a medicine.
I wake up from the obfuscation at the mid-night this day, although the whole body has no strength, ache of felling but light many, know another oneself from death on-line come back.Looking at Sun Ce and week Yu worries of vision, I wanted to extrude a silk to smile hard, but failed.Sun Ce sees I wake up and hurriedly once took a bowl of three soups, but was refused by me, drank point water, and then slept past, too tired.Excessively lose blood and exhausted let my deep slumber day, free to Sun Ce to feed soup to feed medicine ground to toss about, the ability the least bit resisting also has no.Slept the third day like this, felling of body easy many, just still have no some energy.
Lead noon, be me to wake up from the deep slumber, freeing from tangle what eyes see is a wearing a smile face of Sun Ce.I looking at his smiling face and want to raise a hand, but can not lift up and remain aching and matchless on the body:"Bo Fu, you smile can hardly see."
Sun Ce smiles very happily:"Be getting more awake?You are really severe, even poison all what then not you, did the mother get a fright!"
BE?My wry smile:"My body is best suffered, painful of I rather died O.K. some.This is what poison, I how so suffered?"
Sun Ce stretches hand to touch my forehead:"The ratio was much better yesterday, how don't burn, canned be frightened to death we that day.Son cloud, you take of what prevent°from a medicine, is specialized resist poison of?Do you have been aring guarding against other people to harm you?So several years, you lead very hard."
In the vision that he is matchless to feel pity on, but I don't understand that the ground says:"Have no ah, I how always don't guard against other people, again say, to the matter that I put poison in, only Liu Bei is dry to lead, that is oscular the time in summer ."Sun Ce's vision is deeply depressed, the unclear murderous look is emitting.I ha ha say with smile:"You don't get angry, that is the war of the enemy, play some meanses, also don't blame him.I also have no because this reason take intentionally what prevent°from medicine."
"?Don't you know that you has skill like this?"Looking at me puzzling appearance, he repeated 1 time of the words of doctor:"So, you would be painful so severe.The doctor said that waited you to wake up, the toxicity of poison had already reduced greater half, you didn't occupy."
Do I incredibly have the ability to resist poison?Seem have already returned so a matter, in summer, Wu Pu says my body and ordinary people some dissimilarities, the ability automatically produces some holdouts to the poison, so Liu have next of the chronic poison isn't very big to my injury, I also felt funny at that time and thought that Wu Pu is to clap my Ma Pi, saw to be getting trueer.Does this kind of resist ability to when form?I remember I to have hard what fortuitous, anyway can't be elder brother Yu to give mine, because body is my own, I didn't soak after 100 medicines since the childhood again, again said to is elder brother Yus the irresistibilities all was all poisons, at last was all made by the poison blind eyes.
Sun Ce sees me sinking into to contemplate, smiling to smile and covering a good quilt for me:"You vomited a lot of bloods and also immersed a many bloods on the body, still don't think so many, anyway can not die good.I can't make anyone hurt you again."
My wry smile:"You do like this and even saw old madams not to descend to go to and outside and definitely made more badly, otherwise, the old madam can't made this decision, either.At present I can also succeed in escaping one dead, your circumstances afraid Be getting more more difficult.If Bo Fu, you listenned to me and Mr. Jin and put back me to inside in the jail go to, don't make everyone be getting more difficult.Although, your river east gravamen quiet, lord male there but happy of very, but, I don't think again harm you like this."
The week Yu carried a medicine to come in this time:"Calculate, you didn't die to also take off layer skin this time, medicine still ate first to order to increase the blood, keep body very at 1:00 again say.Pour Kui not to is a small great physician, the effort that protects a life is really good."
Hope he makes fun appearance, I suddenly thought of:"I thought of.What great physician, this medicine lets at the Ji left Ci of his senior to mine, say is express appreciation me to at the beginning save him one life.These leave fairy, the medical skill is much stronger than me."O.K., I still really obey and took half year in a row those Dan medicine, can really protect a life, also protected two.
Sun Ce tooks a look the Yu in week and smiled:"See, I at the beginning didn't kill that at the Ji, also true rightness.However, are they really fairies?How can anyone know will you be poisonned to death?"
My Pie mouth:"What fairy, they have already known my identity and give me these Dan medicines not is make me deal with this kind of affair.I think should be use to deal with to be like a lord male with you the Ba like this is main.The common saying says what companion gentleman is like companion tiger, do minister son, once giving offense to a lord up, be granted a dead possibility a lot too big.This is also the prevention in case of."
Sun Ce is getting more silent, lead well long-term, just sigh:"You say of to, Cao's holding isn't a person whom the mind Tan concusses either.Son cloud, you aren't returning to, having been so long here, you also aren't afraid of to return to a meeting ……."
I hope roof wry smile:"Lord Mr. really isn't a wise monarch, he kills of the person is also many, include celebrity and hero, as long as hindering his great accomplishments, he can't pass.But he can't hurt me, this I have absolute confidence.Just ignore lord Mr. how to me, can you make me return to?Wait my body like, the implement of torture still takes on me and also has, male the Jin give me the secret residence of the preparation afraid wanted to complete work?"Still have an I didn't say:If this continues, living and die to me, there is also much meaning?
None of two people talked, I sighed tone:"Male Jin, I once said to run and then listen to your arrangements, can't blame you of.Give°ed the medicine me to drink, myself rise not.See appearance, and then be lying for several days."Come to river this time east, was really deathless to also take off a few skin, if lord Mr. they knew and affirmed also knowing painful.See the in front vision of concerning of two people, I feel that this bitterness eats again also Be getting worther.
Sun Ce no longer says what, handed me to get up to take medicine, looking at me again sleep past, just and the week Yu chat:"Male Jin, did you prepare about?"
The week Yu nods:"There was a news to come over some days ago, house already set up good, I can't allow him to live army camp an inside.That place was strange some, can be also safe, he also escapes not to walk,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com.Is alas, you early make a firm decision, also can't affair like this."
Sun Ce's wry smile:"I am to give up not to descend her.Calculate, waited her body like, send her to leave.The day just done not know to still have to meet."
Week Yu also wry smile:"Clearly is a life and death enemy, the but again becomes life and death best friend, we are really also a careless Zhang.Very clear we is to hurt on the his hand, can don't hurt his idea at 1:00.Son cloud, why we want to become an enemy, this arrangement that is really old sky of?"
Sun Ce again Yi Yi mine drive Cape, just stand up:"The arrangement that is old sky of, I also want to contend for ascend a contend for.The gentleman life and death is in the F, not on sky.Male Jin, sends to walk son cloud, we will prepare to hold a to fight with Cao, you my brothers fight ascend a fight, be like to at the beginning expand a river Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论