2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo the yearsThat …thos

After finishing seeing, the excellent uncle is again to get angry and is happy, call the father also come to see, scold him for the first time lift not and at first."
Yang Yang cans not help funny.
"Then is formal plan and research, the period father still almost has an accident.Because all of the driver of space craft wants to be controled by him, to the his body carry too greatly;Remarkable talent again very not control, the surplus energy pounded at a brain to cause obfuscation.Excellent uncle each time speak of come all gnash teeth in hatred, their feelings is really good.But after the completion, being not ownerses would like to return to.So long time, has already had many people to the Mo produce feelings, fall in love with this kind of peaceably and happy of life.Originally majority of remarkable talents what pursue is a home of equanimity.Is the most important, this sails very dangerous, have already drifted at that time don't know a star area, cosmos environment again so dangerous.Even if father of able thorough public, still only very few count of the person dare to take a risk."
"Our these kids, is Be inherit a birth.Particularly is me, the father hands over to me to guard Mo and the heavy responsibility of in the past his majesty.However ……because he dislikes a woman and dislikes more to grow behavior, only I am to make duplicate a body."
"……The Wei is strong, permit me to put a mouth, whether you also dislike a woman, dislike more to grow behavior?"
"Be not!"The evil boundary prime minister is red the face answer criticism, " I don't dislike a woman!Don't dislike as well …do not dislike that.I am to ignore to solve a woman and also have ……feel that that throws a person very much.The father's propensity for cleanness how much have heredity to me, just my symptom slightly get many, only is to don't like to get in touch with with others' intimacy, also be unlikely to loathe."Yang Yang oddly examines center of palm:"I how does the good elephant have no propensity for cleanness?"The Wei is strong to smile:"Because your pit originally didn't wake up, a lot of heredities influencing didn't present and include remarkable talent and deathless body."
"."
"There is also a matter, Yang Yang, the father didn't come back."
Yang Yang stunnedly stares him.Project firm flame in the Wei strong eye, sew from the Chi in spout to make a noise a sound:"The father can't fail.I don't believe that he will die in what only of accident.He definitely still lives in a certain corner in the cosmos.And he didn't die, the excellent uncle couldn't definitely die, either!"Yang Yang silent short moment, press down his shoulder, use more quite tone way:"H'm, I also believe."Although she connects this person's praise or blame to the radicle different, listenned to so long description,beats by dre solo, she made sure a matter at least:
He is always gameness, never mistake of man.
The Wei is strong to peep out to clear the clouds and see the sun of smiling face, obviously get support, make him extremely happy.Yang Yang thinks of a matter and asks a way:"That are you at the beginning opening UFO to arrive at this world?"Be really ……the Alien invade.
"Be not be not.The "the Wei is strong to funnily shake a hand, float the color of rising and falling the Mo, " father makes me make great effort to study just before walking and become Mo of support, if and someone wants to return to, take them to keep up with.But I am very stupid, for a long time after a long time just force and is that to equip to obtain synchronously.That time, the Mian elder has already studied the transmission method of a second space, so we the dollar passage come over from the time."
"The Wei is strong, don't be upset."Yang Yang is really very anxious to to grasp his that Mian in suddenly and violently and beat.The Wei is strong to smile to smile:"It doesn't matter, I become accustomed to.You ……as long as you don't abandon my such a silly father."
"I just can't abandon!"
The Wei strong Zhan opens to take smiling of Mian Tian in the nest heart dimple and really has several cents silly father's flavor.
"The history of behind, is as just about as the record of this world, you knew.We give this world result in tremendous breakage, even influenced their civilization progress, this was ours'offense'."
"The Wei is strong, I ain't understand, why don't you obstruct them?You of words, their head quarter listens to?"
"Is to listen to, the problem is that I doesn't know!"The Wei is strong to say to come right away spirit, " I can not leave a dollar passage and just open a new road for them each time, result this helps boy to more have fun more eager, made what You ghost seven evil will of the head doesn't calculate, even I also drag along watering!At each nation of announce plank the top draw me into crest a flame head, the evil spirit is very bad of ghost shape!Let people think that I am their eldest brothers, a crueler rascal!"
"……"
The pitiful prime minister being kepted in the dark breathe heavily meeting the son is thick to annoy, just force a going smoothly continuous way:"Is also that I am too dull, originally having a lot of evidences can discover;Plus age Be getting older, the day also leads carelessly, let they 100 years and 100 years, the ground mixs in the past(Yang Yang:The originally evil boundary records a year like this ……).Until I feel a dollar passage stabilize, need not I control again, just one personal bottom sees, result-almost don't grieve me!"Yang Yang claps a father who spray the fire:"I also have together feeling."Be really too not elephant words!
"I call right away that stops for bastard, but they had fun to deliver an interest, the unwilling to let go left this kind of strong bully weak of fun, although the darling comes back, or the darling all day advises me and say what will have proper restraint;That is only an original star, needless much ado about nothing;What at the beginning once communicated, is the denizen here to challenge first ……a say I the head is big.Yang Yang, you don't want to learn me, your father is an ear soft, position not hard person, so Zheng an eye shut an eye and make them mix for 700 years-livelong 700 years!All of month and Xiao boon are being born for this period of time!This is my offense, not a Mo, is my offense!"
Yang Yang is silent.
Close an eye, the evil boundary prime minister takes off dint ground to pour toward the chair-back, the facial expression is as pale as the hands that hold arm-rest:"Afterwards, I saw record elephant and saw very angrily.What differentiation do these lives have with us?The company commander mutually also has no dissimilarity, that helps a bastard how next successful?Still use a Luo gram, I create of evil monster massacre.But I didn't persuade everyone's reason again, so ……I went person's boundary alone and wanted to study the language here.I thought another negotiation path, everyone of foul atmosphere will be a little bit small.Then, I met Xiao boon and Jie west card.All of them are good kids, I like them very much.Give their blessing, my this idiot just within four years study meeting a kind of language."
"Is the Wei strong?"Waiting along while didn't hear follow-up, Yang Yang didn't understand that the ground presses, but sees natural father to have no the blood-red color lips starts to lead long a matchless bitter and astringent radian, " this was originally how good opportunity, drive I this originally thoughted that the person that maded peace smashes most , for revenging for the Ma space.After 17 years, decline evil war total decisive battle, Mo Li …this grew too much, you need not record, thou a life time Li in the spring of 4598 of month 19 days, you remember, this is your real day and hour of birth."
Yang Yang just like the in a dream, the good long time just returns to absolute being and breaks continuously continuous tunnel:"Is the thou a life time through the years?That …those aren't 1,000 years!Am I the person of 1,000 year agos?"
"H'm.At that time, I hoped and spirit the king perished together, didn't want to live and also felt that oneself could not live.You know of, is our special sixth sense.A little bit more only left sense of responsibility makes me make duplicate you and wanted to throw load son on your head."
"Excuse me, , why am I a female?"The Yang Yang dispassion ground asks question, only fury flaming double of eyes broke appearance, " I know you the then status isn't normal, can't this is the reason?"The Wei is strong to go toward to shrink in chair under her taste, small track:"Be not, I am to think, the female is softer, probably not too and easily get oneself into a dead end."Yang Yang swayed to sway and deeply inhaled and deeply let out and deeply inhaled again and deeply let out and used the biggest volume to roar a way in all my life:"Your this idiot!!The woman more easily gets oneself into a dead end than the man!!!"
"E ……BE?"The Wei is strong be shaken seven Huns are eight vegetables, pure conditioned reflex ground response.
"Be really, with you that genius old daddy's a kind, don't understand a woman at all."Yang Yang fondles a sum to sigh and immediately after raises right hand, friendly tunnel, " Wei is strong, I think you are a box on the ear, can?"Evil boundary prime minister darling side head:"Please."
"……Forget it."Hand Gao Gao raises, finally Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论