2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo I with Carter Lin

"
"The Mao is!"
Gram the Li silk Ting Nuo fumingly one Duo small feet, grow to deliver a to jilt to slam the door but go to.
"Alas!" is very painful!Her long hair jilts to come over to beat my face, absolutely a record loud and clear box on the ear.The face that I crumple to flush is embarrassed to say with smile to Carter Lin Nuos:"Become accustomed to, woman consistent obstinate style."
Carter Lin Nuo smile don't smile:"Should say to is the treatment that irresponsible men usually enjoy not."
I looking at Carter Lin Nuo such as aqueous of vision, the state of mind greatly moves, not from gather together past and small and soft examine, tease a way:"That you should even appreciate my slap."
Carter Lin Nuo gets around pressing vision of my Duo Duo, the body also hereafter depends, and the plank wears a Qiao face way:"The commander officer ask you to notice situation."
"Office's combining is much more than the place for transacting, I see fit to do more affairs with wit and humour here."Only have several microns with Carter Lin Nuo Fen delicate Jiao Yan, the light You joss-stick spreads and immediately makes me red-blooded to hurtle skull, survival rational don't can make what control.
Carter Lin Nuo completely understands me to want to do what, I can feel that the her plump body strain arrives when I close to stiff and still and just and hereafter back, a side not smoothly answers me:"Don't !"
I a pull her, the scorching hot lips lightly kisses her neck, the tongue of soft dexterity along the aroma inherits the person's snow-white neck sub- slowness to visit to move and whispers a way:"This can not elephant red female the style of the pirate, how want to escape?"
Take the offensive for feeling how the hot girl of bitterness withstand my brave?Carter Lin Nuo's breath starts rush, smooth skin temperature ascension, my tip of the tongue slides past of the place start to be suffused with lovely of pink.Also the body beginning relaxs and immediately makes me feel astonishing elasticity.
I strike while iron is hot, the tip of the tongue after leaving her lower ear lobe stimulates her 1 again:"Does Carter Lin Nuo want to be a deserter?Is true to have never thought this to there is still in the world red female the pirate doesn't dare to do of matter."
Carter Lin Nuo thinks to some animations.The her unexpectedly anti- hand embraces me, is full of flexible Jiao Qu tightly Wei to go into my bosom.I can not help some concussions, Carter Lin Nuo does like this, just like in encourage me to commit crime.No longer useless talk, my big hand nowise hesitates ground to explore the chest of going into her Wen Ruan Feng Ying.
Carter Lin Nuo once abandonning is timid, resume a brave style of battlefield right away, respond very vigorous.The pirate packs messy she, high show leg, the long hair in red, the solid white has no time of naked back, constitute an unique lovely view elephant that can not copy Mo, arise my monster desire while signing sort mightiness of combat**.Also at enmity with she is getting more polite, devote major efforts to push over she at generous of office desk up, exert in addition to dress Shan, elephant a head of tiger, Tashan rushes toward to press up ……
The vigorous degree of this war you probably imagine not to come out, in addition to under our body of office desk, other articles don't have the intact and all lead in the range big action in drive not intentional damage.A ground of wolf book.The white letter paper on the table spreads in disorder everywhere, top what time the colorful cherry is red ……
I will all of**have no can stop in Carter's Lin Nuo Ti after breaking out, several near debility.The Lan lives snow-white body and feels that she brought my to overwhelm by joy elasticity while rising and falling Jiao to breathe heavily.All don't wish to talk at this time, lie to hold close the other party like this, big big breath, is also enjoy madness later on of satisfy an experience.
Place in the door suddenly spreads one surprised shout, damn, the office adultery is run into, this will let I and red female the pirate lost a prestige!BE who so bold?A difficult to express Nu idea rises full chest, my quickly turning head around, but seeing is a black kid sister younger sister love child, the full face very white station opens widely in the door of place.This damns more,****Of affair but it happened that make the kid see.I just and Carter Lin Nuo sink to immerse at**in, unexpectedly forget to lock a door dead.
Carter Lin Nuo quickly pushes away I, the naked body walks to the door to love a child to draw in, the anti- feet hang up up the door.The lovely nude body lives a color to living joss-stick and raise a hand to raise enough to reveal infinite scene, and then see I the thirsty tongue is dry, the body bottom signs again rise reaction.Love a child to to the utmost accept eye bottom, oneself is abashed of don't go, I am thousand times also embarrassed, ask Carter, Lin Nuo Dao, :"Do you pull a kid to come in to do what?"Love a child to frighten at the moment, the foot basically can not move and resign to Carter Lin Nuo to order about.
Carter Lin Nuo pretty rises proud chest, dynasty the door Nu make a signal by pursing:"Do you want to make my body finished seeing by your soldier?"
I the head of Nao Nao, the taste sweeps to seek my pants everywhere.
Carter Lin Nuo but have already pulled love child's close quarter come over, it breathe me to add a thick quite a few way and unwillingly use survival rational control oneself.Once Carter Lin Nuo but space space smile, love child go toward whole body bareness of I a push.
I am caught unprepared, flurried and by hand hug, otherwise loving a child will fall down, embarrassed thousand times way:"Is this to do what?"
Is alas, is this to do what?I this ……can not keep noodles love child, always not ability the hair of the naked petting kid say the darling isn't afraid, the uncle looks after you ……
Carter's Lin Nuo's but again of untamed nature climbs to in my body and let out like orchid:"Is little to pack!I still don't know that you think what?Is simply love the child along together accept building, province this wench smile me."
"But love the child Be just a kid~~"
"Is not small, her of the same tribe young girl was this age, had all to be a mother at her!You see we love a child to develop much mature!"
Small voice:"Carter Lin Nuo, Carter Lin Nuo, don't you take off somebody else's clothes?Still doing not know to love child's somebody else would like to?"
"Love a child, you wish would not like to?Wish would not like to?"Carter Lin Nuo indeed as expected compares me to understand a woman and smiles to stir to love a child and return a Ge limb love child, several bottoms will love a child to induce a smile.The childish body relaxs down and dares to also try to contact the my skin.
I sigh tone, Fu bottom the body encircle to love a child.The whole body heart integrates to just know and loved the child's age to give me a kind of illusion, she is a kid forever, in fact this kid's body, already full arrive thoroughly cooked need to be taken off.The smooth thigh is made an effort to clip tight I, refuse with me to tie up Mian.
Carter Lin Nuo aside doesn't stop to harass me and make I sensual desire upsurge, hasty color to want to finish handling to love a child to handle her one more right away behind.
This small meeting is in the office an open is a few hours, until the gram the Li silk Ting Nuo finally cannot helps but coming over to seek me and in addition go into to fight regiment ……
(PS:These several days slowly, have been playing games, saved a draft to use up ……emotion like a day 20,000, not like a word also collapse not to come out ……)





Volume 2 big voyage ages V chapter 213 extort a natural history house
Renew time:2009-4-314:51:19 chapter word numbers:3920

The hateful steam armor war row warship speed is too quick, though all the way I procrastinate time as far as possible and got to English Channel, busy of London harbor have already hoped again, I with Carter Lin Nuo, Chris Ting Nuo, love child's three females' honeymoons have to be hurried and end.
However is also not afraid, these get along with their morning and night, I already arrive with their feelings concordances to encourage in honey, three females also become harmonious good sister, seldom in front of me make temporary parting twist.After believing, our nice days are more more farsighted ……
Gold tooth new fleet is carry on a friendly interview to harbor in London in response to British Royal navy's invitation, certainly this is proceed from queen Katharine of suggest, but actually, the top and bottom of British navy to we the amity of this strong fleet come to visit also hold the attitude for welcoming, because British navy just and newly arisen sea the big country Sweden vehemence battle out the right of control in the North Sea.My arrival, just like to support-voice support of their threatening force they.
On the morning of March 4, 1560, in the neighborhood of harbor in London waters, three of my 1700 tons fight a row warship and British navy of large steamer 10 organized into teams to carry out to at the sea be in conjunction with to practice.Resist after soldier with solid high strength of few days, carry on a sea to blockade battle to practice in southeast waters in London island on the 6th.
On March 7, take part in a sea to blockade British navy's vessel of the gold tooth that the solid soldier practices to organize into teams to accept to inspect.On the afternoon of March 7, both parties' navy's troops take part in "the gold tooth pirate-Royal navy's 1560 peaceful missions" consociation military exercise to at the sea blockade to battle to practice, in southeast waters in London island hold sea march past.
Later on, the consociation vessel that takes part in a drill organizes into teams all through the night the North Sea, to Baltic enter hair.Take charge of Ma Zhao's heart,beats by dre solo, the stranger all knows, England is this time to carry on a military with me to play Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论