2012年11月2日星期五

beats by dre cheap od Ms Er says

Use the tone for acting in pettish to say to me:"China eldest brother~~~they all say to return to with me how does the Mo do?But Qi color the good elder sister say that can choose a , you can ask for a favor for me~~they really want to return to knead with me…………"
Depend~~the Shi Mo want to return to with you, is that you want to take them to return to still about, however Qi color good this name is very familiar, seem to be again where once listenned to…………..Wait…………Can't at the right moment is that that Qi color is good!
"4, please go to restaurant to have a meal with me, first speak a matter with you, I know a young lady for more than ten years, have never seen her for who once cooked in person, it is thus clear that the young lady thinks greatly of you very much~~" thief's thief of Di 菈 says
However at this time of I don't listen to her the meaning in……………





The fourth gathers chapter 1(two)
Renew time:2008-11-512:01:56 chapter word numbers:2353

The Di 菈 took our 4 people to arrive at restaurant Hou, on pushing away, front door's darling you the Long dingdong is really a XX of big!Should the more than 100 pings indoor space decorate very gorgeous, the ceiling commits suicide by hanging a super large evil crystal light to chase the whole room to even shine on corners is bright, but in the center long table of up already put like five cutleries, whole to the person's felling elegant but not luxurious, this kind of pleasant impression isn't what ordinary people have,
"Everyone Pleases sit down!"A familiar voice spread to come over
I hope to go toward the direction of voice and forgot breath on the spot, how does the Mo describe an at present person?Although I every day with three beauties live together, theoretically should have certain immunity dint, however this beauty give me a kind of heartfelt shocking, seem to the air harmony of neighborhood the sounds all congealed similar, even listen to the heart palpitates voices of oneself plop plop of clear, not I is so, even Dai Xi their reactions are also similar.
"You how were the Mos all foolish to live?Please sit down"the Qi color is good tiny to say with a smile
The Di 菈 of one side sees a form and immediately pulled me for a while, I once returned absolute being to say right away:"Oh ……..Thanks"however Hou I walk over to draw back seat to make her sit down for her.
The Qi color is good to seem to satisfied just of the performance said:"The Di 菈 please help us last meal, I have already all put in the kitchen"
At this time four females all under my service, first the Hou sat down.
The Di 菈 also at the right moment pushes serving cart to put a soup article at front of everyone, sees soup plate in in addition to slightly take a golden color and pure see the consomme of bottom, the material of Shi Mo all have no.
"Qi color good elder sister, your soup inside how do the Mos all have no material?"Over joss-stick of Yan Ning doesn't understand of ask a way
However the Qi color is good to have no a direct answer over Yan Ning joss-stick ask way to me:"Does Mr. Hua know for the Shi Mo?"
Oh~~want to test me ah~Hey Hey Hey~that you despised me, thought I in those early years the cartoon of wonderful hand little cook, big stomach Wang Yi Lei saw of rolled melon lousy familiar, this putting is anti- plain to return true method clearly.
I at that moment stay calm and collected of say:"This soup should is the consomme of the cook diligently, the method of this kind of soup consumes an effort very much and the soup can not roll, besides which, ,beats by dre cheap, also want continuous of get a foam, however usually float 1 F on the soup oil and impurities, but this soup has no, should be sponge up oil with the paper however the Hou is thrown away impurities with the egg white BE?"
Over joss-stick of Yan Ning listens to me finishing saying Hou and immediately after asking a way:"Is the Qi color good elder sister so?"
The Qi color is good to satisfiedly say at this time:"Such as what Mr. Hua says, this soup is what I use ten various herb medicines and evil monster meat to come out the cook, the way of doing says about with Mr. Hua"
"Call my China Anne good, call Mr. Hua very strange" I immediately after say
"Since it is so, you also call me good son like" Qi color is a little bit good to nod to say
"China eldest brother, you how will the Mo know way of doing?Have never seen you cook building?"Over joss-stick of Yan Ning doesn't understand of ask a way
The Dai Xi immediately after says at this time:"Ning joss-stick younger sister, you probably don't know, must not allow China Anne to cook building, that is the very dangerous matter!"
"Hey ah~ really dangerous, not is he is very dangerous but is we will be very dangerous" pear Ying point nod to mean to agree with of say
"For Shi Mo?Is it all right to speak with me?"Is over the joss-stick of Yan Ning to curiously ask a way
"Do you really want to know?Ning joss-stick, you also remember one year ago, your east is pure in the matter that more than 100,000 soldiers of Vinaceous Rosefinch city fall sick at the same time?That be China Anne does of"pear Ying saying of explanation
"Shi Mo!!That can we all not find any reason?Isn't an epidemic?"Over Yan Ning joss-stick surprise of say
"Ha ha~ the foods that we rob to walk was all added by China Anne to anticipate, that kind of the poison only heat Hou to go into action, so you certainly can not find" Dai Xi says with smile
"Feed~you how can the Mo reveal my secret?I originally wanted make order said for Ning joss-stick 嚐嚐……."I say with smile
"China Anne, do you understand medicine grass?"The Qi color is good to curiously ask a way
"Understand is to don't dare to say, however the mischievous method pours is a research a little bit" I say
"I still think that you are a gentleman need not the recruit type putting poison in say …….."The Qi color is good to a little bit disappoint of say
Listen to her so on saying, I ain't angrily and immediately after either to say:"Good Ms. Er, the soldier fights like company's war, all want with minimum of the loss get the biggest price and Be just a kind of means with the poison just, have no mean not mean difference"
"Say of is also, fight force with force really isn't good method" Qi color is a little bit good to nod to say
"To, good Ms. Er this time ask me to come not is say the method can cure Dai Xi, don't know to is the method of Shi Mo?"I immediately after ask a way
"This ah~you is the businessman should know to do business to have to have to have into to do of get up, the treatment is to have price, you would like to?"The Qi color is good to ask a way
I wanted to say for a while:"This I am naturally understand, the price of Shi Mo pleases say, as long as I can accomplish of, I promise!"
"China Anne, if that Gao Ren Yao does you unwilling matter that how does the Mo do?"Dai Xi hasty way
I say with smile at this time:"As long as can cure good you, there is Shi Mo doing not can make?Good Ms. Er says"
"Qi color good elder sister, you say of that Gao Ren Yao Shi Mo condition?"Over joss-stick of Yan Ning cross-examines a way
"This I can not say first, however China Anne, you how does the Mo prove that you can't renege?"The Qi color is good to ask a way
"I have no a way proof, you say a method" my hands one stand say
"Like, that I use forbiding of spirit to make on you, if you renege, that will take place the painful matter is than the dead, how?"The Qi color is good to say
"This is all right, however I have a claim, as long as the friend who don't want to make me harm me or don't make me marry in addition to them, I promise you, so can?"I immediately after say
"This is certainly all right, you stop worrying, promise you in no case will be suffer a deficit business" Qi color is good to say with smile
"The Qi color is good, my having a problem doesn't know the square is inconvenient to ask………….."The pear Ying says
"You said to see?"The Qi color is good to say
"That ………in fact we don't have very special friendship, for Shi Mo do you want to help us?"The pear Ying curiously asks a way
"This ah~~because of ………..I am a businessman ………understand?"The Qi color is good as if deep in thought of say
"I ……not too understand……………."The pear Ying small voice says
The "did not relate to~ you are very quick and then will understand" Qi color good mysterious Xi Xi says
"Can I see that tall person that the time of Shi Mo?"I immediately after ask a way
"Relevant this problem reserves first and trusts, she will cure good Dai Xi first just you charge of" Qi color is good to say
"~ This tall person is really good, save a talented person first to accept money" over joss-stick of Yan Ning happily says
The "I didn't say that the price is money oh~" Qi color good language takes to in reservely say
"Did not be bad, that you first to I next forbid to make" I say
"Need not that Mo is hasty~we have a meal first good?I prepare Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论