2012年11月2日星期五

Beats by Dr Dre solo ticipate China elde

That I who look after?Is damned ………"
"To ah the  ̄ China eldest brother, I and Dai elder sister Xi will look after her " pear Ying also helps to ask for a favor to say
Is already three to a situations now, seeing to my can recognize, anyway the gentleman revenges, decade not and late, you wait for me!
"Is all right, since you say to look after, that with you" I helplessly say
Over Yan Ning joss-stick seem to win to similarly raise hands to shout loudly:" ̄ Need not go to school!!"
"To pear Ying, you should graduate?" I toward pear Ying to ask a way
"To ah  ̄ I have already gone into business the college of industry graduate, manage a national treasury for two elder brothers together with father's adult now" pear Ying towards me to say
"Oh? that you should really know the situation of the national treasury in nowadays? probably say with me for a while like?" I immediately after ask a way
"Boon  ̄ the national treasury should be to have no half gold coin now, because all use up light" pear Ying wanted to say for a while
"What!! how can used up? isn't there are also several 1,000,000 gold coins?" my surprise asks a way
"China eldest brother, the government treasury wants to separate with private database, right, that still has 2,000,000 or so gold coins in the board of trade, however national treasury at these two years, the depletion of war is next, have been already seen bottom, haven't ever said with you last time? really forgetful" pear Ying towarded me to remind to say
Finish Yan Ning at this time the joss-stick call way:"Can't? you the row gram is so poor oh, incredibly even can the national treasuries owe debts? really unimaginable, the wedding of that my two sisters how do? can't not do?"
"To ah  ̄ China Anne, this is an important event, if the hot jollification that don't do makes, probably the son people of two countries are all not satisfied, you must would not° until arrange somehow go" Dai Xi worries of say
"Roar  ̄ money and can't drop down from the sky without basis of, you want me momentary three engrave to living so much money to come?" my language takes disaffection of answer a way
"China eldest brother, the cost concerning wedding should be regarded as the happy event of officer's house, rather board of trade of 2,000,000 take out to make use of how?" pear Ying suggests of say
I wanted to immediately after say for a while:"If this isn't satisfactory, you probably don't know, because this year east pure there already mistake the agriculture expect, so the food that may need to support one age pass by, this is a big number, if chase these 2,000,000 all use, that will have several hungry belly to 100,000 people, so are you unfeeling?"
"I have never thought these problems, that now how should do?" over joss-stick of Yan Ning asks a way
I finish towarding the joss-stick of Yan Ning to say:"As long as you don't want to cause disturbance like, side eat a dessert, the adult talks a kid to interrupt"
Finish the Yan Ning joss-stick fork at this time waist loudly of call way:"I ain't "kid", I am an adult!"
"Very good  ̄ you are an adult can,Beats by Dr Dre solo, that this"adult" arrives side eat a dessert good?" I say
"Dai elder sister Xi sees, China Anne humiliates me  ̄ ̄ ̄ " over joss-stick of Yan Ning towards the Dai Xi saying of complaint
The Lei  ̄ incredibly dare to sue in court for me and you are malicious!
"China Anne, lets the Ning joss-stick is here listen to is good? I promise her meeting darling of" Dai Xi towards me to say
"All right  ̄ that we continue, pear Ying, how many incomes does our nation have annually now?" I immediately after ask a way
The pear Ying side wore a head to want to say for a while:"China eldest brother, the row gram is always all very poor, in addition to every half year and mother mainland trading post get of revenue from tax, being every year farmer 3% is ten harvests, however only military expenses, annually will about 1,000,000 expenditures, so till the last and basically remain to have no how much, the number isn't clear, however can't more than 100,000 gold coins"
" ̄ Row the gram is really so poor, I literally sell a thing and then still earn much than row gram a year of revenue from tax, you are three have what can earn money of suggestion?" I toward 3 people to ask a way
Sees three women, you see me, I see your to say the words are not.
"China Anne, you don't want to grant a text, do they come over the city of showing off the day after three months? rather order persons more to order more idea when the time comes, how do you feel?" suggestion of Dai Xi says
I order to say after pondering for a while:"Seeming to be just also can so, to pear Ying, you can send for me person put four pure secret weapons of Wei cities at the east to come back from carrying? put there I afraid they used and then bothered indiscriminately"
The "this is all right, wait to descend me call the person notify" pear Ying point nods to say
"Good  ̄ I felt hungry, I want to have a meal" over Yan Ning joss-stick call way
"Ning joss-stick younger sister, I take first you go to your room good?" pear Ying says
"Don't ̄ , I want to sleep with two elder sisters together, a person will fear" over joss-stick of Yan Ning loses temper of say
Ah!  ̄ this guy is more and more excessive, have already jumped a claim Dai Xi even if, even want my pear Yings to rend away now, too!
"So ah  ̄ that we 3 live together like" pear Ying wanted to say for a while
"Feed  ̄ , you sleep together that do I knead? my a person will also fear" what I protested against says
"Two elder sisters haven't married you again and how to sleep together, you think beautifully  ̄ " over joss-stick of Yan Ning says
"China Anne, you are so big individual, don't childishness good?" Dai Xi is wrinkly eyebrows to say
"To ah  ̄ the elder sisters take no notice of him, we together take a shower good?" over joss-stick of Yan Ning says
In the dark night, the night that see a man being dressed in to bare two eyes goes, secretive of approach toward the place of having water voice.
"Depend over Yan Ning of  ̄ joss-stick that small Sao hoof the son be really excessive, I didn't°yet with Dai Xi they mandarin duck drama water lead, incredibly again be jumped the gun by her, blare ……pear Ying and the small steamed bun of Dai Xi I haven't sawed and then let she to first victory to the swift-footed, really say it not and greatly, I miss her older generation son to be a sexual maniac to turn a life time just to, don't go!Even if having never touched to arrive would not° until see arrive also go and peep own wife to don't on the whole take a shower to commit crime?"I heart way
Thought of here, I then touched black to slowly depend toward the window way of bathroom in the past, Hua  ̄ Hua water voice of ̄ and from was thin and sew in float out of hot air let everybody blood Ben piece …….Originally ……peep is the matter that stimulates like this …….
"Yi? Ning joss-stick younger sister, have never thought your skin so well ah?" suddenly outside hears the voice of pear Ying saying from the window
"The  ̄ pear Ying elder sister's leg is very beautiful oh, how did you maintain?" over joss-stick of Yan Ning asks a way
"Ha ha  ̄ I this legs Be getting more famous in the college, however the Dai elder sister Xi's shape is also top-grade oh, don't see she wrap tightly, in can is all true material to actually anticipate, China eldest brothers still have already had no an opportunity to once see ………… ." pear Ying says with a smile
"Let that sex maniac see stem what? two elder sisters are longly and so so beautiful, how can like …… . of guy?" over joss-stick of Yan Ning towards 2 people to don't understand of ask a way
Want to peep in the outside at this time of I but can not find any thing can go fetch mat feet, is really feet to use square hate short…………
"Ning joss-stick younger sister, although China Anne's outward appearance isn't outstanding,he is really very good to me, I don't hope to hear again you just say him like this good?" Dai Xi is slightly used tone of taking the complaint to finish towarding the joss-stick of Yan Ning to say
At outside can"idea Yin" of I, after hearing the Dai Xi's words, at that moment at heart a hot, Dai Xi ah  ̄ I really have no white painful you ah…………
"To ah  ̄ Ning joss-stick, China eldest brother also to I very good, he not help our last officer's house to tide over difficult period still just"college dancing party" up make me huge of touched!" pear Ying immediately after says
""College dancing party"? that is what kind of matter ah? can say to let me listen to?" over joss-stick of Yan Ning curiously asks a way
"Is such ………… ." pear Ying that day take place of matter, in detail said 1 time, a lot of matter dais Xi also hears for the first time, because I am afraid that she is angry so had been having no to specially once lift with her.
After the pear Ying finished saying, over joss-stick of Yan Ning just sighed to at a stretch say:"If is incognizant he of words, also really can't associate these matters with him together …… ."
"Ning Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论