2013年1月29日星期二

wholesale mac makeup ing the eyes Zhan s

"Qi sanctuary" became the space of rosy sunset, confusing attractive brilliance of ten thousand forms imitated a Buddha the sun beginning to rise!
Wink 2 be rated as the strongest strength to arouse to bump in a cake of and bomb however huge ring, "Qi sanctuary" is tottering, fierce in my heart earthquake, one mouthful the Xing Be sweet to fill between the throat, the chest spreads violent ache!
I frighten matchless, don't know how to express.Only the strength of 10% unexpectedly can attain this degree, I have to admit that the saint Zu has the strong strength to may match with"Azrael".
I control a silk of the end in brain pure clear, I know if I give up now, will definitely be dashing since then of strength to drown, my dead period also was!
The fairy Xia of the fatty duck new book 《nine dings ask a sky to record 》 is absolutely a classic good book and please large book friendses support!New book address:http:///showbook.asp?Bl_id=35238

Chapter 11 regression



Chapter 11 regression
When I will soon cannot support, that fierce abnormality, the desire dooms a person to death my strength suddenly the tide Be similar to draw off, convert into soft ray, a huge diaphragm covers for me in the middle.
I have annoy nerveless lie on the diaphragm of the center, after afraid of the blood clot in the exhalation chest.
Saint Zu all over send forth be full of the ray of light of warm, smile to sing of hope me, suddenly the body form becomes thin and turns to make golden light and wrap up I.When I puzzle to don't understand, appeared the gold body of saint Zu in my brain!
A ring out peaceful voice:3,000 lights in"you passed my test and also accepted my teaching, just of the achievement method, be named" mentally dense cosmos", that is just the use of entry-level, will soon pass at me your memory in will have behind of self-discipline method!
You formally become the 31th to inherit now!Settle Neptunian needle from have a sky, life, be one day it will leave you naturally, don't try to own it forever!When it leaves of a day, you have to like I at inside of 30 inherit similar, leave your memory.Otherwise you will become its one part, can not acquire a freedom!
Start now, accept my memory!"
In my heart suddenly realize, why just I have been feeling although he bring pressure to me, but don't attackstone me, but good elephant at try some Wu I.I just know now, this root be at teach me a skill, if I can comprehend to arrive acknowledgement, otherwise ……
A great deal of portrait once flows out in the brain, the speed went to make me dim in vision confused quickly, but I can't worry to record not to live, these memories will store some one part in my brain, be I need them of time, as long as taking is all right.The quantity of the memory combines not much, a short moment completed.In the memory mostly is some settle the effect of Neptunian needle, among them natural have my most interested in item.
Had it, I completely could thought of where can arrive where, however this demand is a great deal of energy supply.
The golden light spreads to go, my condition of the injury for suffering from also completely good.Hope afloat at me before the body of settle Neptunian needle, I stretch hand to grasp it comes to hand in.The difference becomes abrupt however takes place and settle Neptunian needle abrupt however send out to resist of strength, make greatest efforts of want to flounce from me.
As I am aming flurried to frighten into inaction, gold Long Chong yells a way:"Your strength is too miscellaneous, settle Neptunian needle to deny you, owning inheritting of Neptunian needle of settle has to have to own clean and pure strength just can!That several fails of inherit in have a because of is strength too the spot is miscellaneous drive settle Neptunian needle of strength severely wounded but dead of!"
I can feel that settling is Neptunian to aim at my to resist, I tightly hold tight to settle Neptunian needle, continuously will match a spoiling of body with me at the same time monster to release to go out, end the strength that leave my a person, but settle Neptunian needle not yet have already stopped resisting.
The strength that didn't match a body, light with own strength basically can not with settle Neptunian needle to match, my situation is more and more difficult, eyebrows the painful feeling that is abrupt however cracked open by explosion, little dragon under the sistuation that didn't invoke, strong line of break my body to it of the tie hurtled out.
Red light four shoot, little Long Dou however become big, hover around of will settle Neptunian needle to tie up, gold and red two Tao Kuang long grasseseses are stalemated, but gradually dreary come down, vehemence of the ray of light is gradually acted for by soft golden light.I try of will settle Neptunian needle to come to hand in, it has no such as just performance come out of vehemence reaction.I know I was admitted by it.
Hold it to cautiously scrutinize in hand, a totem of dominant dragon from settle the bottom of Neptunian needle had been hovering around till a crest segment, the very intimate Mo Suo wears totem, feel finger under of cave convex, this with I a cake of grow up of little dragon, will forever become settle a part of Neptunian needle!
Look at it, settle Neptunian needle to change into numerous starlight Shus to suddenly flow out to go into my body.The gold dragon walks to me nearby way:"Congratulate on is settled Neptunian needle!From now on the world will appear a hero again!"
I am light to say with smile:"Thanks, I want to go home, as for is to isn't a hero, I work up as far as possible!"
The foot suddenly vibrated for a while, gold Long Dao:"Long Gong will soon close, we go out at once, now doesn't go out, only afraid must wait then and can leave for 500 years here."Finish saying to get me the facing export flies to, I suddenly catch sight of station at part of saint after and hide a 1-day-old emperor.
From their eyes, I feeling endless sorrow, I am settled Neptunian needle, this says afterwards to the saint to is a pole a great blow, she will can never find out her own beloved lover!
I sighed an one breath to walk over there to them, way:"Long Gong soon closed, if you don't want to accompany Long Gong Bao to hide a cake of to sink sea the next 500 yearses, leave at once!"
Was feel like and don't hear my words after the saint, hide the 1-day-old emperor was just title to see my one eye, light way:"Thank you, you leave first."I shake to hope these two pitiful persons who is trapped by feeling.I way:"If I say that I have a way to find out the preceding generation saint king for you, you also treat at ……"
I haven't finished saying, the eyes Zhan sends out after the saint the different ray of light tightly stares at me way:"Are you serious?Do you really help me?"
I shake and turn round to fly.I after daring affirm saint will definitely keep up with come of, I am a holding of certainly Neptunian needle, only I probably help her most !Is like that she Helps of rice straw, she can't give up this opportunity.
After a short moment, I and the gold dragon stand to hide at Long Gong Bao look at to start to stir "chief criminal" of world winds and clouds to slowly sink sea above.Gold Long Shen Qing hopes a treasure to hide to sink of place.A long time suddenly hopes toward my way behind:"I have been already ended in the job here, I start on journey to look for Long Zu now,fake oakleys, don't worry me, I know where they are."
The gold dragon puts on"Long Hun war dress" to break open time and space but go.
After I hope saint, she is hasing mercy on hoping of Xi Xi I, I sighed tone, way:"Give your weapon I."Two words don't say that the weapon that immediately like oneself puts a my hand empress the saint.Once I touch her weapon, know positive such as what I guess, her weapon is also an uncommon material make.
Her weapon is immediately melted by me, change at me Huan to wear shape and finally become a hand wreath.
I pass the hand wreath to her way:"If this is I mix to work properly rhinoceros horn to make into, if your lucky, probably you can find out royal ancestors before working properly rhinoceros horn and using up!This is the skill of my specially made, work properly rhinoceros horn to exhaust very small, but still keep continuously exhausting."
After the saint to me have no the slightest doubt, surprise desire taking up of Ti over the wreath, I wave hand to break time and space, facing she way:"This several rates are pimping, you need not again consideration is for a while, if stay, will have a person who loves dearly you, don't you feel that he is also very pitiful!"
The apology hopes to hide a 1-day-old emperor after the saint, feel he always doesn't move to he of deep feeling, like the emperor Juan Ti blood in the heart, in the heart pretty much cant not bear to, but at the thought of royal ancestors ……what she sobbed hope him, mumbling way:"If there is next lifetime, I ……" words didn't finish saying, she was abrupt however turned round to jump up to jump into tunnel in the time and space.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论