2013年1月24日星期四

cnn nd my sorcery also g

, I eat to the utmost suffering and had no just and humiliate winds and clouds dragon for one personal time of easy, the hand and foot is pressing.
"Is old horizontal, you today how, is still not beating!"Elder brother Niao advises me, I directly am don't hear, continue to die with winds and clouds dragon Dou.
"You are still not beating again!"Float Ping and dancing shout to us, but I have already killed to have quick temper with winds and clouds dragon at this time, how will listen to their advices, the attack is on the contrary sharper, overbearing.Winds and clouds dragon continuously uses to move a line to change a shadow, intend deceit enter I nearby give me the deadly blow, at the same time continuously the transformation wear to attackstone a direction, always at I the nearby one-step scope outside turns a turn, son opportunity to look for, plus him a rightness of guarders pets and lion monster in the sky, 4 near war type units match with a rightness of deluxe long ranges pets and resulted in for me to perplex very greatly.
However I also not is fold hands for the person of Fu and spreads on the ground a full fire wall, it makes winds and clouds dragon and his pet move each time for a while and want all bear me fire wall of bright burn, I don't wait magic value Gao, and the fire fastens sorcery and have more and additionally add into the injuries stiff and rigid for a while, my ice tornado continuously hits on winds and clouds dragon at the same time, making him is attackstoned by me has to increase the blood at the same time, also promise that he can not close to me.
The circumstance in nowadays is his long range pet is attackstoning me, the near war pet can occasionally also in the clout once, I consume my amount of blood;And my sorcery also give winds and clouds dragon result in injury, is consuming his amount of blood, but again who can not also inflict a heavy losses on who.
Red scorpion, float Ping and a hundred years the solitude see me start into with winds and clouds dragon the dead beat the other party, also felt sick of to continuously add the activity of blood for us and stopped adding blood for us, beat defense and evil defend, just stand chillily at part join a crowd for fun.There is no stiring of a few Taoist priestses Rao,Facebook, the condition became me and winds and clouds dragon is putting together blood, who the red medicine taking is many, who can finally win.
"If this continues to will never be way always!"My in the mind is secretly anxious, the amount of blood that drop me of a rightness of long ranges pet dozen of winds and clouds dragon is original many, plus a few near war types the pet continuously make a surprise attack and also always lower my amount of blood and have winds and clouds dragon the opportunity to look for to simultaneously cast covetous eyes on more,cnn, don't see winds and clouds dragon don't attackstone me at this time, but see with my understand to winds and clouds dragon, I as long as have one silk flaw be held tight by him,google, immediately will be given destructive stroke by him, winds and clouds dragon's attack dint absolutely can't give me a silk to live the opportunity for descending, so my in the mind is anxious, begin but more careful, will never give winds and clouds dragon any a silk the machine that can take advantage o.
"Always keeping on beating like this isn't way!"Winds and clouds dragon is worrying at this time, own pet although give walk sideways violent in action to take many injury, list depend pet but absolutely impossible give walk sideways violent in action to take the destruction fight, but oneself be walked sideways violent in action to stare at dead dead of, have been wildly hitting ice tornado to oneself, not only consume own amount of blood, make oneself can not approach him, can not form the attack of fatal.But always the depletion bottom go and walk sideways the violent in action looted a lot of super packages in the RB hand, the medicine on his body is absolutely more even many than he, oneself puts together depletion is put together however his, how do?
I am afraid of mutually with winds and clouds dragon:Winds and clouds dragon fears my medicine many, whet to till the last whet however I, so he is eager to closing to me and attackstones me, it results in for me fatal sex stroke;I then fear him close to I, bring me destruction stroke, so engage both parties are very careful and have been already offended to guard, momentary dozen get equal strength.
"I have to cut off winds and clouds dragon's assistant first to go!"I looking at winds and clouds dragon's lion monster, guarder in the sky, all-powerful religious leader and fix Luo the absolute being pet think, after start part ambulation, simultaneously use crazy Long Zi the electricity technical ability Be fierce to hit winds and clouds dragon's lion monster pet in sky.Winds and clouds dragon can increase the blood, can hardly kill;All of 4 of his dry skeleton pets are what BOSS corpse invokeses, inheritted while was living parts of ability, skin the thick blood was many, can hardly also kill;But his lion monster pet in sky only has 19 classes, the blood is little to defend low again can not increase the blood, be not kill very easily?
Just in the fire wall of bright burn in, I had already understood to 4 dry skeleton pets to kill, however lion monster this day at this time just 19 classes, blood, defend and evil defend very low, killing very easily, and killing winds and clouds dragon's pet can also make him deplore greatly and thought of that winds and clouds dragon loses a pet pain and sufferings of the lion monster for sky, I am happy and extremely evil of smile.
Winds and clouds dragon shoulder to shoulder fights for long few months together with me, my viewpoint how he is the meeting don't know and see me the attack lion monster in the sky with all strength, seeing with half an eye me is to make a decision and defeat in detail, kill off his lion monster in the sky first, to red scorpion and a hundred years standing alone, float Ping to say:"Give me the pet to add blood."Of at the same time, brandish devil, it kisses, more rapid of rush toward to me, start a wave of crary attack, unfortunately be not avoided by me to open each time, be resisted fire wreath by me to push to fly, can not bring injury to me.
Hear after the words that winds and clouds dragon request to add blood for his/her own pet, a hundred years the solitude is directly unconcerned, float the Ping beginning adds blood for winds and clouds dragon's sky lion monster, red scorpion but knit the brows in the part bitterness bitterness thinking, don't also add blood.
Is only depend float Ping one person add blood, how can resist me tall under the magic value, crazy Long Zi electricity sorcery injury of depletion, sky lion monster pathetic of call be beaten by me blood quantity the Shua Shua wildly decline, winds and clouds dragon urgently must repeatedly bellow and more and more brandish weapon to make a pounce upon me crazily, but drive I anti- flies time and time again.
Finally, winds and clouds dragon's sky lion monster pours at my crazy Long Zi electricity under, my hands raise to love soul method Zhang and laugh wildly to the sky, the look in the eyes maneuvers Bai whole, the Shan shot brutish ray of light to stare winds and clouds dragon;But winds and clouds dragon's pain and sufferings be looking at to pour the lion monster corpse in sky of ground, cut up rough after of looking at me, the Shan shoots the ray of light of old grudge in the look in the eyes.
"Walk sideways violent in action, you do of good matter!"The Yu anger of winds and clouds dragon says.
"Is what you force me, my walking sideways violent in action to ask myself don't let your winds and clouds dragon's place down, the early game beats world for you and have no me your ability the first establishment guild?Have no I, you can thoroughly once compared flower to spend too year old?Have no me, does the winds and clouds ages of your ability and the war absolute being city form alliance?Have no me, you ability and Yu ★tribe alliance?Have no me, only I only can have today?"
I loudly query:"You now is only I only the eldest brother of is the eldest brother of sand city, is China server how many super guild alliances of eldest brother, don't need me, dismiss from the guild I because of a pet egg?You this unloads to whet to kill donkey to still really has fun without extra trouble!"What I talked continuously resists a rightness of guarders pets that the fire wreath pushes away winds and clouds dragon at the same time and infused the special grade gold Chuang medicine water at the same time, hard anti- fix the attack of the absolute being and all-powerful religious leader of Luo.
Winds and clouds dragon hears my blame, didn't defend and just stared at me chillily, lead a burst of just deep and low way:"You leave, our aring has never once known, hereafter meet to do stranger!"
"Really have never thought, because an egg egg, winds and clouds dragon and old horizontal unexpectedly beat, also make so!"Dance a sorrow of say, float Ping to also sadly nod.
"Ha ha, stranger person, have never once known, what you said still really like!"I greatly say with smile:"Since it is so, I walk sideways violent in action then and together and only I only make a clean break, from now on only I only the person of will not be seen by me and otherwise see kill at a time once!"
"What do you say?"Winds and clouds dragon angrily asks, who all know a guild to be stared at the last result by a super superior.Carelessly several individuals absolutely can't be my opponent, that can be killed off by me, while my love a soul method the Zhang Be it happened that to take to have the player to will be killed by me to lower first-degree punishment, if I the really continuously successful shot kill only me only player, but only I only can not suppress the words of circumstance like this, a period of time hereafter only I only meeting morale low Mi, the public Huan spreads.There is the player for killing a guild of the shot to aim at sex, but that guild can not obstruct a member continuously be killed the words of circumstance occurrence, that this guild left to dismiss not and far.
"I walk sideways violent in action, since today, and only I only again had no creeping vine, hereafter meet only I only the player of , all give no quarter!"I greatly say with smile, in the winds and clouds dragon's eyes Shan Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论