2012年12月10日星期一

cnn e monthly ticket to

Come, the younger brother younger brother who should be front for you served!"
I once turned round, the Yang noodles was even to lie, need not see me also know, one pole big ensign already Gao Gao Ting rise!The beautiful manual skill is absolutely top-grade,Facebook, I shut eyes to enjoy, she starts using mouth, I am strong to endure and shoot of aspirant, endure can not while enduring, the hand of young girl accelerates a luck to move, I"!"The ground shouts loudly a , she stayed away in time!
This is the pretty clever young lady, she can't let that thing spray her mouth go, her face moved out of the way, but a pair of small hands always up and down the Lu make and let me heartily vent ……
Return to bubbles in Shui-li, and then hurtled shower, I thoroughly felt whole body relaxing of heart.Being beautiful to ask me to still want don't get into her body to do once, my smile refused.I feel so just right, don't want to consume physical strength and energy again, say:"Is beautiful, next time, you are very good, I definitely come to seek you again!"
Was beautiful to hug and kiss I, lift smiling face to say:"Is good of ah!I wait you, handsome boy!"
Come downstairs in good clothes, still before of the lovely little girl that grows dimples at reception, she knocked on the computer several under, say:"Please pay again 4,000 quickly."
I 1:"What?4,000 piece?"The girl smiles to sing a way:"Sir, your do-it-yourself leads what you don't know?Only the dragon drills 1,000, oral stunts 1,000, finger press 1,000, accompany to wash 1,000!At the right moment 4,000."
Haven't waited I to talk at this time, come out a bald strong man in a small door from the flank, up and down conjecture me to say:"Boy!Want you 4,000 is cheapness you, hurriedly take out money to fuck off!"
In fact I know it in heart, these are several items, crest the day is 2,000 pieces of, night field and taking a bath of price I am substantially a bit knowing, but this obviously kills a guest!Mother of, killed Lao Tze's head to come up, I momentary wrath blunt crest, Zhang Kou scolds a way:"Hold your mama of also not the Zheng is big dog's seeing to see Lao Tze is who!Whose money all so dare be black BE, the letter doesn't believe now I am failed you this black store!"
I stretch hand the nose of pointing at the bald son, the bald son raises a hand to beat toward the finger that I stretch out, he hasn't run into my hand, I one become power, the anti- hand held tight his wrist and complied with the surrounding forward on taking, "plop!"This guy a head of hits the cloth skill sofa of the side of wall up!
The girl of one side frightens shout loudly:"Kill people!Bearer!"





Volume 10 thing that returns to come to the Xi chapter 63 a blind dog eye
Renew time:2010-12-114:45:33 chapter word numbers:2792


Chapter 63 is blind the thing of dog eye(five beg a monthly ticket more) (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in February monthly ticket PK war Feng smoke again rise!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets,google, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
Once the girl call, can very serious, four men from flank that cabin rush out.The bald son climbs to point at me to shout a way from the sofa:"Several elder brothers discarded this small red guy for me!"
Two men charge forward, I start to fly one feet, fiercely the Chuai crouches down the front first, behind of an one punch hit toward my noodles door, I stretched hand to answer anti- to on twisting, "oh!"That guy shouts loudly one to fall down in the ground!Is two from or so charge forward, I once withdraw behind, two idiot"the Mao is several" hit together.
Don't wait they to separate, I was a side body."Pa Pa!"Two feet, living two guys thwart kick to fly to open!A wink of effort, four guy whole Liaoses poured.
Once the bald son see and call a way:"On helping a discard, get up to seize entire family belongs!"Say oneself stretches hands from the small of the back and then pulls out a chop down knife.Four boys connect to roll to take to climb, all since the small of the back Ye came out to similarly chop down knife.
I disdainfully a say with smile:"You are the persons whom the whole world Anne protects company not?"
The bald son calls a way:"We are the whole world companies of, you still don't kneel down to beg for mercy, don't want a grandpa to chop down your to greatly unload 8 pieces!"I put a hand way:"The whole world company of good, we don't also beat and waited I to made a telephone call for strong elder brother and held, the strong elder brother goes to bed to shout, so, I make a telephone call for Zhang Feng, you wait descend begin again."
Bald son 1:"You are little***pack with me, you can call the name of coming up elder brother Feng, explain that you are elder brother Feng's friend, but, mama of I am still that elder brother Feng's elder brothers shout, my Zha always has never seen you!"
Flank a big statures chops down knife a put a way:"Elder brother Hong!Is little heel his useless talk, he is to want to make a phone call to call people, discarded Ya first to stand of again say!"Say to flick knife to chop down to me!
I am turning over to adjust Zhang Feng's telephone number in the cellular phone, all people of the same group, also beat fart, true harm who all not good.But see big statures one hair words, moreover severals are also eager to have a try to charge forward.
Mama of, there is knife in the hand and have no knife, will never be one thing while fighting.Speak for them, took one Chinese feet on the hand much long of chop down knife, the in the mind had bottom spirit and encouraged, the physical strength would be even to add for several cents.For passive suffer beating of I to speak, many get hurt for several cents of danger, make moves have to more careful, no matter how it is, say, that is the true knife, meeting with will see blood!
I retreat to depend on the wall, loudly drink a way:"Do not move first!"The pistol that stretched hand to pull out to put on the small of the back at the same time, not the gun don't go.A few guys didn't dare to rush toward a while and faced the gun muzzle of black hole hole, some Chus.
I turned over Zhang Feng's number in time, I stired in the past and said:"Zhang Feng, the brothers of flower rain misunderstood with me, they were incognizant I, touch!"
Zhang Feng Mang says:"Four elder brothers, that is hasty separately, you the handle knob machine give they literally who."
I cellular phone forward a stretch a way:"Come, you who answered a telephone, is Zhang Feng."The big statures takes something with a grain of salt way:"Do not brush pattern!"I say:"**Your mama of, the letter didn't believe my gun to collapse your dog ovum!You Be silly to force, hurriedly answer the phone!"
I threw the cellular phone past, his subconscious answered and put ear last:"Feed ……" sees the face of this boy is hasing muscular spasms, different meeting, hurriedly say:"BE is BE!"Towarded telephone Leng for 23 seconds, threw down to chop down knife, plop blunt I knelt down and cried a funeral way:"Four elder brothers, sorry, we are incognizant you are old!"
The bald sub- elder brother Hong's silly eye of behind, ask a way:"Does the Zha Zha and Zha return to matter?Who is four elder brothers?"I accepted pistol way:"I am four elder brothers, the four seas helps of four elder brothers, you this helps trifle, money of the so black customer??I go in to take a bath and come to having of complete set 2,000 also enough, must***want 4,000!Are the strong elder brother and elder brother Fengses to teach so yours?"
All of a few guys knelt down and repeatedly said:"Is sorry!"I in the past took my cellular phone in the big statures hand come back pack well, said to them:"Going was free, you shoulded be why and why!"The reception young lady of one side frightens stare big eyes looking at me, I smile:"Be free, 4,000 BE, wait I to see body up***have so many cashes, don't go and then pay by card."
Bald sub- elder brother Hong gets up to say:"Four elder brothers,cnn, your adult is a great deal of, pass us this time!"I say:"I could not say with you, elder brother Feng came, you said with elder brother Feng!"That reception young lady says:"Four elder brothers, I didn't accept your money, all is my wrong, don't close their businesses."
The door of outside opened, Zhang Feng took two brotherses that wear black western dress to come in.The bald son bowed a way in the past:"Elder brother Feng!"Zhang Feng's stretching hand is a big box on the ear!Scold a way:"Getting fed up with living is slanting BE!Is blind the thing of dog eye!"Elder brother Hong after death of four brotherses are all lowly head.
I walked over to pull Zhang Feng to say all of a sudden:"Calculating is all oneself brothers, they also all incognizant I." Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论